The route begins in the Quart’s Gate, it is a first contact with the history of some of the most important buildings and most emblematic places of the city of Valencia. Walking through the streets of the historic center, you will discover places like the Tossal Gallery, the Silk Market, the Round Square, Saint Catalina and Queen Square. This allows us to know the social, economic, political, urban and artistic transformations that have occurred over the centuries in the city. This teaches students the different historical, cultural and social processes that merge today.
- Know the history of our city.
- Learn history through other methodologies.
- Discover the planning of Valencia in the past and its impact today.
- Value and respect our historical, cultural and artistic heritage.
- Promote the use of English.
E.P.2, E.P.3, E.S.O.1, E.S.O.2, Ed.Post and U.P.
Calendar and schedule.
- From Tuesday to Friday during the school year.
- The length of the tour is tree and half hour.
- Meeting point: 09:45 am. in the Quart’s Gate.
- The tour finishes in Queen Square at 13:15 pm.
Contributions of the City Hall.
- A vocabulary of support will be forwarded to the educational centers participating in the activity.
El programa es desenvolupa totalment en anglés.
962084284 - 962084277